Infantile hemangioma (IH) is the most common benign vascular tumor of infancy. IHs follow a typical course: they appear within few days to weeks after birth and usually grow rapidly during the first year of life, sometimes continuing up to 24 months. After a period of stabilization lasting few months, IHs undergo spontaneous involution. This usually occurs after several years.
- Fonte British Journal of Dermatology
- Titolo originale Objective evaluation of infantile hemangiomas response to propanolol treatment using a 3D imaging system
- Autori R. Moro A. Fabiano F. Mangeri A. Di Buduo A. Manerba M. Rossini P.G. Calzavara‐Pinton G. Gualdi
- Link fonte Link articolo originale
- Parole chiave emangioma infantile