17 apr 16
Named after the late distinguished colleague, founding member and former President Dr Imrich Sarkany, EADV will offer this scholarship to a maximum of eight (8) young dermato-venereologists from non- European countries.
Africa: Nationals from Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco, Tunisia must apply for a John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship.
America: All countries are eligible.
Asia: Nationals from Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Turkey must apply for a John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship.
Oceania: All countries are eligible.
- Young dermato-venereologists or residents/trainees under 35 years of age
- Must not have previously received an EADV Scholarship
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
Required documentation (in English only)
- The Scholarship Application Form completed online
- A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A list of publications written as explained in the document "How to prepare my publications list" available online
- A letter of support, written on official headed paper, signed and stamped, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the application
- A letter of support written by a "Specialist" EADV member endorsing the application
- A current copy of the applicant's training certificate in English indicating the start and end date or specialist certificate
- A copy of ID (ie identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
Important: Only complete applications filled in according to the requested format will be considered by the Honours and Awards Committee. Applications that are incomplete and/or not filled in according to the requested format will be automatically rejected
How to Prepare List of Publications Imrich Sarkany NonEuropean Memorial Scholarship