17 Apr 2016
Named after the late distinguished colleague, founding member and former President Prof John Stratigos, EADV will offer this scholarship to one selected applicant from each Southern European & Mediterranean country.
Albania, Algeria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Palestine, Portugal, Montenegro, Spain, Syria AR, Tunisia, Turkey.
- Young dermato-venereologists or residents/trainees under 35 years of age
- Must not have previously received an EADV Scholarship
- Must have adequate knowledge of the English language
Required documentation (in English only)
- The Scholarship Application Form completed online
- A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A list of publications written as explained in the document "How to prepare my publications list" available online
- A letter of support, written on official headed paper, signed and stamped, written either by the training director/ head of department, hospital or clinic endorsing the application
- A letter of support written by a "Specialist" EADV member endorsing the application
- A current copy of the applicant's training certificate in English indicating the start and end date or specialist certificate
- A copy of ID (ie identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
Important: Only complete applications filled in according to the requested format will be considered by the Honours and Awards Committee. Applications that are incomplete and/or not filled in according to the requested format will be automatically rejected
How to Prepare List of Publications John Stratigos Memorial Scholarship